Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may make commission off of purchases made through the links indicated by an asterisk*.
The Instant Pot* is becoming one of my favorite kitchen appliances. I’ve been using it more than my crockpot, and that’s saying something! For most recipes, I can cook using just the Instant Pot, which means less dishes. And the cook times are shorter than a crockpot. I can throw everything into the pot and have dinner on the table in 30ish minutes. Last night I made Beef & Broccoli Ramen and it took me less than 15 minutes! It was so good and the whole family loved it! Here’s the recipe!
- Add sesame seeds on top for garnish
- If you like your broccoli softer, you can cook it before adding it to the pot and skip letting it sit for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Want a better quality steak, use a ribeye and cut it into thin, 1in pieces.
- If you prefer fresh ginger, use 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- Want a little spice, add 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce
- For a 6-8qt Instant Pot, double the recipe
Leave a Reply